Solutions aligned with customer objectives.
Why QFx Solutions Ltd?
We believe there is a real need for added value in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market. A good core ERP system
covers about 80 percent of the functionality an enterprise needs. Typically, companies look at the fit between the 80 percent
that the ERP system covers and what they perceive as critical missing features - plus other things like service and reputation
- and then they choose. If you can get beyond that 80 percent, you have a winning proposition. QFx Solutions focuses on
providing not only the ERP but 80 percent of that remaining 20 percent. So with the combination of our Best of Breed and
Commercial Opensource solutions, the customer gets 95 percent
"out of the box".
All companies have aspirations. Whether to be the best at financial or public services, manufacturing,
distribution, retail or whether to have the most efficient supply chain. Whether to provide the most innovative packages of
products and services to their sector. Whether to have the most efficient sales and sourcing in their sector. Whether................
Or all of these. QFx Solutions uses its expertise and technology to gain for our customers the lowest Total Cost of
Ownership and the maximum Simplicity, Visibility and Value a business needs to succeed in the
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.
QFx Solutions Ltd is a company registered in the UK.
Company number 4881983. VAT number 889 8255 44.