Solutions aligned with customer objectives.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that provides the tools and capabilities needed to
create and easily maintain a clear picture of customers, from first contact through to purchase and post-sales. With modules for
sales, marketing, and customer service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that drives
consistent, measurable improvements in every business process, enabling closer relationships with customers and helping to
achieve new levels of profitability.
Even for companies with the most complex of sales processes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides easy-to-use features and
capabilities to help improve the way sales and marketing organizations target new customers, manage marketing campaigns, and drive
sales activities. Here's how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help your employees make better business decisions and get a clearer view
of your customers.
Works the way you do
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organisation that uses Microsoft Office
system applications, including Microsoft Office Outlook. Because it was designed to partner with Office Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics
CRM delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and a fast return on
Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives your employees direct access to customer information through Office Outlook, enabling access to
the information they need whether in the office or on the road. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers:
- • Tight integration with the Microsoft Office system and Office Outlook, allowing employees to easily pull information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM into Office system applications such as Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office Word word processing software.
- • Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without
- • Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction
of unneeded information.
- • Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
- • Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance.
- • Great mobile support that helps enable field workers to get instant access to customer data from most popular portable
devices including mobile phones with Web browsers, and laptops.
Works the way your business does
Microsoft Dynamics CRM not only slips right into your employees' lives without disruption, it also adapts easily to your
existing business workflow and processes. You or your information technology (IT) partner can quickly modify application forms,
data fields, and relationships and add new activities and objects without writing a single line of code. This makes it easy to
tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM to suit your needs and fit your business. Microsoft Dynamics CRM features several workflow
innovations that speed use, including next-step suggestions and automatic task assignment. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also includes
capabilities such as:
- • A new marketing automation module that makes it easy to build customer or lead lists, create targeted marketing campaigns, track the progress of those campaigns, and follow up on campaigns.
- • Quick Campaign wizard that allows marketers and salespeople to send out e-mail blasts to targeted lists and track responses.
- • Service scheduling that allows you to centrally manage all aspects of a service request, from logging and dispatching to tracking and follow-up.
- • Easy customisation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to your business workflow by adding custom objects and activities, designing
custom views for different users, and building business logic into the CRM. This enables Microsoft Dynamics CRM to automate
repetitive tasks, tells users next steps, sends e-mail messages, and raises alerts for open items - so nothing falls through the
cracks, giving your customers a better experience.
- • Flexible reporting that enables managers to easily see how your business is doing - CRM data can be transferred into
Microsoft Office Excel for analysis or into Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server for updating executive dashboards or
collaborating on customer-related documents.
Works the way technology should
Microsoft Dynamics CRM works the way your IT staff wants it to because it's based on proven, industry-standard Microsoft
technology that's easy to learn and work with. You'll enjoy a rapid, low-cost deployment; low support costs; and easy scalability
as your business grows. IT-friendly features include:
- • Easy to modify forms, data fields, and information relationships so that users can get the customized information they need.
- • Streamlined installation with diagnostic tools that reduce setup time and help ensure a successful deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- • Fast data searches across large volumes of customer data that help users find the information they need.
- • Easy to use step-by-step Microsoft Exchange Connector Deployment Wizard that simplifies Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office Outlook.
- • Simple and fast connectivity to external data sources that gives users access to relevant information.
- • Advanced management and notification tools that are centralized and give the IT staff the right information to manage a CRM system.
Fast facts about Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft CRM 3.0 is available in two editions: Microsoft Dynamics Professional Edition and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition - Compare editions.
Check out special offers, and review licensing options.
Offered in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Greek, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish, Czech, Russian,
Hungarian, and Turkish.
Review hardware and software requirements necessary to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Support professionals and self-support options offer around-the-clock access to information. Evaluate support programs.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates with key Microsoft products, including the Microsoft Office system and Microsoft Windows
Small Business Server. Learn why Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 and Microsoft Office systems are great business partners.
Wizards help you customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and your Microsoft Certified Partner can help customise and integrate
third-party applications, tools, and services. Find out more about integrating applications from independent solution developers.
E-Learning from Microsoft Dynamics gives you access to training 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Review training options.
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.
QFx Solutions Ltd is a company registered in the UK.
Company number 4881983. VAT number 889 8255 44.