Solutions aligned with customer objectives.
Economic and Financial Management
Chart of accounts,
accounts, taxes, general accounting, accounts
payable, accounts receivable, bank accounting,
balance sheet, P&L, fixed assets, etc.
The financial management functionality provided
by Openbravo is designed to minimise manual data
input on behalf of the user, thereby freeing the
user from tedious, routine tasks and allowing
greater focus on other, greater value added, tasks.
This increase in productivity is due to the
financial department acting as collector of all the
relevant actions generated from the other management
departments. This occurs in such a way that these
have an automatic reflection in the general
accounting, in the accounts receivable and accounts
payable as soon as they are produced.
- Default charts of accounts
- Definition of charts of accounts
- Fiscal year and year to year management
- Tax categories
- Tax Brackets
- Linked accounting. Direct navigation from
accounting entries to documents and vice versa
- Manual entries. Entries rate
- Entries journal
- Trial balance
- General ledger
- Balance sheet
- Statement of general accounting plan
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Generation of debt payments (from invoicing)
- Issue of debt payments
- Management (cancellation, merging and
division) of accounting documents. Remittances
(according to bank records)
- Issue of cash accounts EdiciÃ³n de cajas.
- Cash account journal (cash audit). Cash
account entries by type Expenses, Receipts,
Balance, Deposits, Bills, Order (for cash
payment on delivery note: possibility of
recovering expenses before invoicing . Automatic
generation of entries for cash payments and
payments on delivery note.
- Bank statements. Portfolio issues selection
- Manual liquidations. Other expenses
(payroll, taxes, etc.)
- Cash account reports, bank, debt payments by
- Definition of the elements of fixed assets,
acquisition price , and accounting valuation
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.
QFx Solutions Ltd is a company registered in the UK.
Company number 4881983. VAT number 889 8255 44.